SMM/SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SMM/Social Media Marketing:
Social media gives you a platform to reach out to customers and build a community around your business. Because the use of social media sites is free, many small businesses tinker with Facebook and Twitter only to discover that attracting people to a social media page is no easy task. Turning your social media contacts into customers is an even bigger challenge. To accomplish both, you need a strategy with clear goals. Creativity is a critical piece of that strategy, especially for businesses that don’t naturally lend themselves to a social media conversation. We can design your social media strategy and show you that it is possible to get the conversation going for just about any type of business.
Our Social Media Service is Multi-Tiered:
- Post Content: We post timely industry news, blogs, articles, fun facts, quotes, videos, images and other relevant content to Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. And we post links back to your website or blog announcing new content, promotions and company news.
- Interaction: We respond to people who engage with you on social media and interact with relevant groups and pages. We post questions, polls and other content designed to get a conversation started on your page.
- Community Building: We set up a Facebook landing page, write exclusive content for your followers, aggressively manage follow/unfollow links, report “like” metrics, follow/connect with customers and others in your target market, follow-back relevant followers, and @ mention prominent and/or well-connected users and industry leaders.
With any social media management package you choose, we’ll include our Reputation Monitoring Service at no extra charge.
Our social media service is flexible so you can choose the level of support that suits your needs. And, you can log into your reporting dashboard at any time and see data from your social media campaign alongside your other online marketing campaigns.
Keep in mind that search engines are still trying to figure out just how they will incorporate social signals (activity on social media sites) in search results. It’s a good idea to get involved with social media now so you’re prepared for the day when social media activities become a more important factor in search rankings.
The IMA System Tracks Everything:
The entire process is tracked in our reporting tool and reports can be automatically sent to you.
- Track Mentions: Watch your social mentions grow as you participate in social media.
- Average Sentiment: See if your social mentions are trending negative or positive.
- Source of Social: Get a chart that shows where people are talking about your company.
- Social Mentions Details: See the details of the mention as well as the sentiment.
Contact us for a free consultation to assist you in implementing digital and internet marketing strategies to expand your business.